- We have created this policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we collect from you when you register or login on our website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When registering on Universal Promotions website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, occupation, and other personal information to enable Universal Promotions serve you well or to help better your experience. Universal Promotions is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Universal Promotions may collect various types of personal information when you use our website or when you voluntarily provide us with your personal information, such as personal information submitted by you through our website when you submit an online form, register for an event, make a donation, sign up for a mailing list or participate in the recruitment process for employment or volunteer opportunities, or personal information submitted by you through email.
- Examples of personal information that we may collect include contact information you provide, such as name, email address, zip/postal codes, mailing address and phone number; donation information; employment information you provide, such as previous: positions, employment history, academic record, awards, membership in professional organizations and other screening and due diligence information.
- 1.We use your Personal Information only to enhance the operation of our Website and software applications, send you periodic communications with information about our organization, programs and services or general financial inclusion developments; to process donations; to support our fundraising efforts; to manage event registration and participation; to respond to and evaluate job or volunteer applicants; improve our anti-poverty program and job creation efforts, and to provide you a better experience.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
- We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Information we may collect from children and take many special precautions to protect the privacy of children. We do not require any Personal Information from them at any time. We encourage children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to our Website. We believe parents should be involved in the online activities of their children and suggest that parents do their best to provide their children with a safe and friendly online environment.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. Occasionally, we enter into contracts with third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing registration service). The contracts prohibit them from using any of your personal information for their own purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Our site provides links to third-party websites, such as those of our partners. Because Universal Promotions does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. You should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
- We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third-party, despite best efforts.
- We use a variety of technologies on our site. Among these are cookies; a piece of information that our websites provide to your browser when you visit our sites. Cookies allow us to verify the login status of members on our website, support our online registration process, and to track and measure the success of our program.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS