Our Terms and Conditions
- Universal Promotions also known as UPN reserves the right to revise this information at anytime.
- When you register as a partner with Universal Promotions you agree to follow and be bound by the company's Code of Ethics and Policies and Procedures, which are amended from time to time.
- Violations of the Company Code of Ethics, Participant Agreement, or the written Policies and Procedures may be cause for cancellation of participation. Please read through these Policies and Procedures carefully to fully benefit and understand your rights and responsibilities as a Partner.
- To be a member of Universal Promotions, you pay a onetime non-refundable £11.
- To request a withdraw you must have minimum 2 direct referral member under you. There is no minimum and Maximum Limit on withdraw. You can withdraw all your earning anytime from your ewallet.
THERE IS NO REFUNDS
- All members accept that the joining fee for one account is a non-refundable fee of £11 and that at the completion of the online application and payment of £11 that no refund will apply.
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF ETHICS
- I will follow the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all that I do.
- I will not make negative or disparaging remarks about Universal Promotions, coordinators, employees, representatives, services or projects.
- I will not produce marketing or training aids of any kind for sale to other promoters without the prior written permission from Company.
- I will consistently put forth my best efforts to promote the success of my business. I will not engage in activities that will cause loss to another member.
- I will not use the organization's name, information, gatherings of people or other Company Resources to further other business interests.
- However it should be noted, that all partners must meet their own personal qualification levels to qualify for the rewards from the Compensation Plan.
MAINTENANCE OF PARTNERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- It is the responsibility of each member to update any registration details of their account such as email address,address and mobile phone number. This will ensure the member is kept up to date with all updates from the company. The company will bear no responsibility for any loss (moral, physical or financial or legal or any other kind of loss) caused by entering wrong information into registration form/ misrepresentation by any member or any order person.
BUILDING A PERSONAL MARKETING TEAM
- Partners have the option of building a personal marketing team by introducing the Compensation Plan to interested people who are willing to undergo business training. It is the responsibility of such Associates to assist in the training, and monitor the activity of members of its personal marketing team. Any person electing to enter into the marketing business plan has the right to choose his or her Sponsor. Any disputes regarding Sponsoring genealogy shall be decided by the company.
- A sponsoring partner is obliged to fairly and fully explain the marketing plan to all prospective partners, making sure to stress that the degree of success is directly related to individual effort and ability.
- Partners are independent promoters, and have no authority to bind the company to any obligations. The relationship between a partner and the company is established only by this Agreement
PARTNERS RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners who choose to promote Universal Promotions are able to earn money and rewards through the Compensation Plan. The Partner understands and agrees to abide by the Members Agreement.
- To earn through the Compensation plan a Help partner needs to personally refer or introduce or sign-up at least two persons. Either directly through one-on-one or through a referral link. Partners are responsible for their own marketing and accept that any rewards earned are the result of consistent marketing efforts. Universal Promotions makes NO guarantees that an Associate will qualify or earn the rewards.
- Partners are responsible for ensuring any new members of their personal marketing team are aware of the policies and procedures, how the Compensation plan works, and how to take advantage of the empowerment, earnings, incentives and privileges.
- Partners understand that any rewards or earnings that are offered from the company through the Business Plan is the result of members referring or signing up other willing members. Stage Advancement in the Matrix is not based solely on the introduction of other Distributors but in their ability to be actively involve in the promotion of the empowerment opportunity.
- Any rewards or income a partner earns or receives through the business plan is a direct result of the marketing efforts of the partner and other members in their team. Partners must meet the required qualifications as set out by the company to receive rewards or get paid from the Compensation plan.
- The Company shall will deduct Withdrawal charges from each bank account withdrawal made by partners. This fee shall be equal to 5%(for Bank wire) of the amount to be withdrawn and 7%(for request via other method).
- Partners indemnifies and holds Universal Promotions harmless against all claims made by any third party, and any related damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), arising out of or connected with the members conduct, the associate's website or online store, the services the members offers, or any violation of this agreement by associate.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Universal Promotions makes no warranties, express or implied, related to the " the company's Plan", services rendered there under or, including but not limited to warranties of Empowerment and privilege of purpose. Universal Promotions will not be liable to any partner for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, such as (but not limited to) loss of profits or business interruption, arising out of or connected to the use of, or inability to use, the " Universal Promotions", related services, or marketing materials provided to any Associate. The total liability of Universal Promotions for any and all damages arising from or connected with this Agreement, the company or the services, or marketing materials provided to any member shall not exceed the total fees paid by the partners to the company.
IMPOSITION OF PENALTY
- If partners breaches any of the provisions of this Agreement, violates any applicable law or regulation or engages in any false, misleading or unfair marketing practice, including but not limited to, making misleading income representations or making promises to potential Members that cannot be kept by member, (herein called "Violation") any such Violation is grounds for the imposition of penalty, as more fully set forth hereafter.
INCORPORATION OF AGREEMENT
- If Partner has enrolled with " Universal Promotions ", the User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy are incorporated herein as if fully set forth.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof, and no other additional promises, representations, guarantees or agreements of any kind shall be valid concerning such subject matter unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Universal Promotions.
- Universal Promotions is not responsible for the acts of its Members under any circumstances for their wrongful and illegal activities.
- A Partner acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the terms set forth in this Agreement. A partner understands that this Agreement is not in force until accepted.